• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

In Tank Fuel Pump popping fuses

JRBAMATEX

My fuel pump is blowing fuses as soon as I install them. I pulled it today and plan to tinker with it this evening. Going to series a couple batteries together and see what I can get it to do. What do you guys think? Am I just wasting my time or is there any chance that I could breathe some life back into the pump?

If not where should I shop for a new one? I know that Memphis will be insanely expensive so I am not even going to call them for this.

FormerNewMVGuy

Ive posted this all ready some where in here. I just bought one from TNJ Murray in delaware,Its brand new,not rebuilt for 395.00 plus my shipping was 10.00. Memphis wanted 441.00 plus shipping plus 100.00 core charge because they sell rebuilts. Dave newman at eastern sells them for 425.00 plus shipping. The one i got from Murray was nice and i had it in one day from ordering it.

oifvet

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Keep you old pump and hanger. Somewhere along the line, there may be someone that'll take on rebuilding them. Your old pump might be a core for new/rebuilt pump down the road. Consider using stainless steel screws and lock washers when you reassemble.

The pump is a little pricey, but most everything else about the deuce is very reasonable. It's just one of the few items that gets you. It'll balance out. You'll appreciate the operational pump.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks