• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

increase pm allowance size?

zebedee

conceptualizer at large
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Even though we do, sometimes I wish I had a whole load less - that way I'd have to clear out the inbox more frequently.

There are some here I'm sure, that would end up filling what ever size inbox they had and you would still not be able to ever get a message through!....... eh Jeff! :-D

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I personally don't see a reason for such a huge inbox. Manage your PM's delete when done.

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I honestly run mine until full, but then again, I get a dozen or so PM's a day. (And at least that or double emails)

i hate deleting some of my pm's to make room because they have info id like to hold onto without having to copy and paste it to my computer, info like phone numbers, address's. part numbers, website links, etc.

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
i hate deleting some of my pm's to make room because they have info id like to hold onto without having to copy and paste it to my computer, info like phone numbers, address's. part numbers, website links, etc.
You are able to export your PMs to various file types...

Download all Private Messages as:
XML | CSV | Text

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am in agreement with the OP. We should offer the option for members to purchase additional PM space.

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am in agreement with the OP. We should offer the option for members to purchase additional PM space.
Make it worth the while to administer if you do. I save all my PM's in a special folder - I have them going back to 2008 about every two months, and yes, there is overlap, but I can deal with it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks