• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Incurence for a M35A2C

SPC_romaine

I would like to know what incurence people have for the M35A2 IN SC, MY incurence company wont cover it. Thanks

P.S Sorry about the shipping post being in the wrong place Ill move it. soon

A

A/C Cages

Try search in the top right corner... Type in ( insurance ) you will find previous forums disgussing this.

Jimma

I have mine through Haggerty. Ist deuce ran about $114 a year with $0 deductable on Comp and Collision, 2nd duece was added and cost an extra $60 a year. Total for two trucks was around $175 a year. Paperwork is good and fast and they insure a lot of M35a2's.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
JCTaylor is the way to go....they do have some restrictions and you are supposed to have it stored inside a building. Their rates are super and you get full coverage for less than liability with other companies.

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
JC Taylor is great UNLESS you want to pull a trailer (of any type) behind your military vehicle. They do not insure that combination. Truck insurance is invalid if you are pulling a trailer, trailer insurance is invalid if being pulled by a JC Taylor insured vehicle. I have the e-mail's from the underwriting department.

sandcobra164

JC Taylor seems like cheap insurance but I don't have a lockable garage and pull my M105 anywhere I take the Deuce. I'm stuck with paying 25 a month for GEICO but I'm covered even when towing a 5 ton truck behind it!!! I'll pay now rather than later and make sure I'm covered worse come to worse. I'd be all over that JC Taylor and save some bucks if I met the criteria but the M105 belongs to my Deuce at this point.

Tlauden

State farm here in PA. Its insured as a " Stake Body Commercial Truck for Private Use". $27 a month, no restrictions.:mrgreen:

There biggest question was why do you want this, I told them why not:driver:

M35A2-AZ

Steel Soldiers Supporter
JC Taylor is great UNLESS you want to pull a trailer (of any type) behind your military vehicle. They do not insure that combination. Truck insurance is invalid if you are pulling a trailer, trailer insurance is invalid if being pulled by a JC Taylor insured vehicle. I have the e-mail's from the underwriting department.
I guess I need to read the fine print...:roll: Thanks for the info...

A

A/C Cages

My MVs , mudtrucks, and also my race cars are all covered under Hagerty. Thats 28 vehicles full coverage and costs me just under 5 grand a year. My Hummers, Tahoe, and Escalade are all covered thru Alstate.

RGS20inophir

I am using a personal commercial policy through State Farm ~$600/year. I tried Gieco, Progressive, Allstate, AAA, etc and they all said "the GVWR is WHAT?!" The lady from AAA actually started laughing hysterically when I told her the GVWR. Geico and Progressive had me try their commercial policy and it was $1800 / $2200 per year respectively. I told them where they could stuff that. If I recall when I talked to JCTaylor and Hagerty they said it needed to be in a locked garage and you could not haul anything with it... this includes a bed load of dirt, railroad ties, etc. Kinda takes the teeth out of the utility of the vehicle if that is indeed the case.

SPC_romaine

Well For the Guy that asked me about the Loan That I asked, I payed the fee to GL ETC... But Im trying to get my ducks in a row befor I bid or look at anything. Thanks Guys

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks