• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Independence Parade July 4th Dunwoody

olewhiskey

The 4th of July parade went off even though rain threatened, we had 5 inches in some places the night before and a tropical front hanging out. One 5 ton didn't make but we did along with IroncladGA/HUMVEE and 3rdaavbn/M35A2 USMC.IMG_0273.jpgIMG_0275.jpgIMG_0276.jpgIMG_0281.jpgIMG_0282.jpgIMG_0283.jpgIMG_0285.jpgIMG_0299.jpgIMG_0299.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Great pics. Glad the rain held out.

ple, I saw you on 316W yesterday about 5pm-I was sitting in the traffic on the Eastbound side where the car had gone off the road. Your truck is so quiet!

olewhiskey

Great pics. Glad the rain held out.

ple, I saw you on 316W yesterday about 5pm-I was sitting in the traffic on the Eastbound side where the car had gone off the road. Your truck is so quiet!
Thanks !
I thought about pulling over and offering the wrecker a pull on that wrecked and tree'd little Ford Ranger. The 5 ton is pretty stealthy, ....as 5 tons go.;-)