• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

indianapolis to northern new jersey

jumpmasterjim

i just won a bid on a 5 ton in indianapolis and need to get her to jersey. i recieved an estimate from fast track for over 1000 more than i paid for the truck. if i dont get a reasonable price i may just drive out and pick it up and drive it home.. Any advice or help will be appreciated. Thanks

Scar59

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Call Bob Rainville @ 317 710-2240. He moves trucks off the lot in Indy to private property, this will give you some time to shop around or plan a drive back home.
JC

Scar59

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Call him early, he has access to the lot and can check the batteries, get it started , check it out. EUC? -what did you buy? Not much requires an EUC anymore.

Scar59

Steel Soldiers Supporter
JE
I left him a message to check his SS mail and that you needed assistance, call him at the above PH#. He's a good guy and has access to the lots in INDY.
JC

Scar59

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Good Deal, He just returned my call, he his still baby sitting a M931A1 in Indy for me. It's at his buds shop getting a little needed engine work before it comes home. Bob's a square guy.
JC

jedawson1

Hopefully Bob had a good time at the gun show over the weekend. From what I gathered on our call Friday he is on the GL yard in Indianapolis today with a few inspections. The GL worker said he's up there quite a bit, these fellow steel soldiers are priceless when it comes to buying sight unseen. I worked with a similar guy in Wisconsin last year and it makes recovery much easier when they inspect and let me know what I'm getting into.

Scar59

Steel Soldiers Supporter
He's a GL contractor also, works good with folks in Indy. If you need something moved, he's priceless.

jumpmasterjim

I want to thank bobr for all of his assistance in indianna. Not only was I able to store my truck a few days but also was able to get a few needed parts.

Scar59

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm glad Bob came through. He has helped a lot of guys with their trucks and parts issues. How was the drive home?
JC

jumpmasterjim

It was a long drive I took 2 days drive time. 60 mph 62 on the down hill portions. The truck drove good and my fuel economy wasnt too bad. I am glad that I won't be doing that again soon.

jumpmasterjim

I'll keep it stock. It runs and looks pretty good the way it sits, plus I'm kinda broke at the moment. I did put it in a Memorial Day parade when I first picked it up.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks