• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Indianapolis to Southeast Ky.

If AJ can't do it, you can call Chris Hughes (513) 608-6797, tell him Mike from "Classic" referred you to him. He's been hauling big boats all over, he might be able to make that short run. Chris has hauled a few 939 trucks before
Best of luck!

Matt1970M35A

If you need I have a tow bar if you have truck close to a what your pulling. Not every one should be as crazy as me for pulling my 813 with the little M35 that can.

engineer233

Thanks Matt for the offer. If you don't care pm me a contact number just in case. I have a 932 I can pull it with I'm just trying to save a little on fuel.

engineer233

I'm gonna go try and get it running and drive it home first but also I'm planning for the worst in case it doesn't run. Then I will have it hauled or go and tow myself.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks