• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Infected

toddbe

I started with the light stuff – Bactrim DS. Moved onto Cefazolin and Ampicllin. No good. I attempted Nitrofurantoin. Nope. Moved to the Big Dogs – Gentamicin and Levofloxacin. **** I even tried Amikacin. Sorry to say there is no cure. I’m infected and my third MV is coming home Saturday.

1952 M43. How appropriate.

Attachments

3dAngus

I've found the cure.

Give your wife the credit cards. Let her empty the bank accounts. Run the CC to the max.

No more buying power. You're cured!

Nice truck. I love the M-37 look.

toddbe

Hey ODDave - I'm from Holland, MI. My sister-in-law found it in the back streets of Allegan.

Went to bring her home today, got it up on the trailer and broke an axle. Anybody in the area with a heavy trailer or a tow bar?? Looks like she is not coming home today.

ODdave

Hey ODDave - I'm from Holland, MI. My sister-in-law found it in the back streets of Allegan.

Went to bring her home today, got it up on the trailer and broke an axle. Anybody in the area with a heavy trailer or a tow bar?? Looks like she is not coming home today.

Call me if you need a hand. How far dose it have to go?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks