• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Info needed on towing attachment

I will be using a tru hitch 250.

looking for any info on the operation of this unit.

I have no pics of this yet cause it is not in my hands yet.

I have used the civy versions of these before but thought any helpfull info as to the operation and what not would be good.

thanks

M1075

I will be using a tru hitch 250.

looking for any info on the operation of this unit.

I have no pics of this yet cause it is not in my hands yet.

I have used the civy versions of these before but thought any helpfull info as to the operation and what not would be good.

thanks
Hi Dave-

You can download the manual from LOGSA. The NSN is 2510-01-458-8253 and the TM is 9-2510-247-13&P. Let me know if you have any other questions.

M1075

Dave- You know I would just email it to you if it wasn't such a big file. If you need it/want it, let me know and we'll figure something out. Post some pics once you get it home.

M1075

Dave are you getting Model 250 or M250? It looks like they are real similar with the M250 being the military model.

Whats the weight rating on this Dave? Will it handle a 8x8 crane?:-D M816? Need to know what to buy next! :cookoo:

"Thow shall not covet Dave P's toys.. Thow shall not covet Dave P's toys... "

lift cap is 25,000

tow cap 80,000

yes the color is not the greatest but it works so well that i can overlook it:)

Attachments

saddamsnightmare

March 14th, 2010.

DaveP:

You, sir, are the current king of the cool toys toy box! Obviously this beastie wasn't intended to be used on a deuce tractor, but something with much, much more MOJO!:drool:

Cheers,
Kyle F. McGrogan:-D

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks