• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Info on these tires? BF Goodrich Silvertown Intercity 1100 x 20

merlot566jka

Well I just mounted up my 11x20 singles, and when airing them up I couldnt find a pressure rating on the tire. These may have been re-caps.

"BF Goodrich Silvertown Intercity Milage" written on the sidewalls

How do I find out info on these tires? Google yields info on coker BF goodrich Silvertowns for passenger cars, and they are refered to as "vintage and antique"

The tread is siped (sp?)
The date codes are un readable.
They are radials

Ill post pics later

merlot566jka

Haha. Ok guys... Bottle is corked. Something about a warm rum and coke reminds me of Guam, Singapore or that really nice girl who stole my wallet in Hawaii...

Anyway...

Attachments

merlot566jka

My ndts were much worse in the weather check area, and made it over 5000 miles with 20,000lbs being hauled... I am only using these for unloaded street driving.

Yes I agree they aren't the best and they are really old... But they are free! And are better than my 9.00x20 tires.

silverstate55

Unemployable
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Those are CLASSICS! Haven't seen that BFG script on a sidewall in quite some time. Hope the tubes are in better shape than those casings!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks