• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ingresoll rand MC2A compressor filter part numbers

CaptainAhab

Hi all so i picked up my new to me compressor last week. After all this rainfall i just now have an opportunity to play with it. First it has no air, diesel, and oil filters to compressor and engine i will be contacting I R tomorrow see if they have specs on oil filters for compreasor. If you happen to know the specs on the filters please post i due have the manual and cant seem to cross reference the part numbers to any civilian numbers thanks in advance

CaptainAhab

I guess they asked the same question i did i know i can get a good wix diesel filter for it just not shure on compressor filters and or air cleaner filter

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks