• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

injection pump diagram needed

jwaller

I have looked at every single deuce TM and I cant find the image I'm looking for.

I have an oil leak on the drivers side of the pump and I've changed the o ring on the shutoff rod and the gasket on that cover. I need to see what else it could be so I know what to try next. anybody have a good breakdown of it?

houdel

Jwaller - try downloading TM 9-2910-226-34 M35A2 Diesel Fuel Injection Pump.pdf From LOGSA or the Continental LDS-465-1 Trouble Shooting Manual.pdf from the TM section. Don't know why TM 9-2910-226-34 M35A2 Diesel Fuel Injection Pump.pdf ISN'T in the TM section, it ought to be, I'll see if I can't get it uploaded tomorrow.

houdel

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Re: RE: injection pump diagram needed

Yeah, there's quite a library there for sure!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks