• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Injection pump oil hose

FLYWHEEL

Hi,
I am trying to find the part number for the oil line that feeds the IP, I've done several searches but cannot find the part number.
Also if anyone out there has replaced one can they point me in direction of someone who stocks these,
many thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

FLYWHEEL

Ip.jpgHi gringeltaube,
thanks for your reply but the one you have found is the same one that I keep finding, the one I am looking for runs from the side of the block to a connector on the bottom of the IP and then connects to the hose that you have listed

Last edited:

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I had some new ones made up a while ago. Send me a reminder tomorrow and ill see if I have any left whenI get home.

gringeltaube

Staff Member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
View attachment 687120Hi gringeltaube,
thanks for your reply but the one you have found is the same one that I keep finding, the one I am looking for runs from the side of the block to a connector on the bottom of the IP and then connects to the hose that you have listed
My bad; misunderstood.
I'll try to look into it, later on.
Although it seems that you already found a possible source... Thanks Gimpy!

frank8003

In Memorial
In Memorial
Is the lube oil line the small hose at the center of this picture?
This photo is for the fuel hose but this post is about the oil line, right?
I remember I bought some on SS but there is two and I could get to only one of them...
fuel line sell IMG_0278.jpg

Last edited:

gimpyrobb

Is the lube oil line the small hose at the center of this picture?
This photo is for the fuel hose but this post is about the oil line, right?
I remember I bought some on SS but there is two and I could get to only one of them...
View attachment 687211
Yes, that is an oil line. The O.P. has that one, but the lines I have made are in sets. One is from the motor block to that Fitting and the other is the one in your pic.

gimpyrobb

5here wasn’t enough material to have all 10 sets made. I will post a classified after I hear back from the OP. I will probably have the rest by next week.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks