• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Injection pump oil lines

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Just got mine-very happy with the quality (American made hoses, etc), price and shipping time.

Highly recommended.

C

FL_Frank

"Forget it. I am sorry to anyone who wanted them but it looks like everyone has a better idea. Last time I try to help anyone"

Ignore the nay sayers - there's a lot of us who greatly appreciate new parts over NOS that are far superior and don't have the exciting factor that can accompany a 30 year old part.

Your alternator conversion kit is a good example of that as well =)

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just a side note here it's not the psi but the temp rateing of the hose that counts here. You don't use hyd. or cheap oil line on high temp oil lines.

Westech

CPL
Well the hose I am using is made for the barbed fittings and is rated for a working PSI of 250 at 212*. even if somehow you get your oil temp above that lets say 300* at 60 PSI of oil pressure you are still way with in the safe limits.
I cut the stock hose and there is only ONE cord. The new lines are going to do just fine for another 40 years.

From what I have found on oil and filter company web sites Normal oil operating temp for turbo diesel engine is from 150-190* With oil coolers (the deuce has a large one) I think we are still safe. :)

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks