• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Injection pump questions (general)

Lonesome715

I have three trucks that appear to have IP issues. Getting someone to look at them who know what they are doing is impossible. I HAVE to have these trucks running. I know IPs run on pixy dust and unicorn poop. So I need to take the mystery out of them. I have looked on line but could not find any good information. Is there a reliable source or a good downloadable manual I can access? I want to learn how they work and how to rebuild/repair them.
I have very limited access to the internet right now. So please bear with me if I cannot respond right away.

Scar59

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Google "Cummins PT pump" lots of manuals available for sale and a couple good tech videos on U tube describing the inner workings.
Lot of info out there. There is an animated video that explains the function of each sub-component in the PT pump. After viewing that, you will understand that there is no pixy dust involved, just screws, gaskets, springs, spools, diaphragms, drilled passages, plungers, buttons and orifices.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks