• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

injection pump rebuild kit?

hklvette

Hi all,

I've been looking for a rebuild/ gasket kit for the LDT's injection pump. Saturn surplus appears to be out of stock, and I haven't been able to find them anywhere else. The IP is leaking like a sieve and with diesel at $4 I'd really like to get it fixed.

TIA,

nw42

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Check with Clarke truck parts. They had some listed on Ebay under the title of M35A2 injector gasket kit.

BadMastard

Ok, I'll bite. Why would you get a complete gasket set when all you need is the three new O rings? (Insert Groucho Marx look here)

P.S. in a more serious note, what size are those three O rings? That seems like a good item to keep with the truck.....

hklvette

I'm getting the set because all of the seals are rock hard. If I'm going to be working on the IP at all, I'm going to make sure that not only does it keep fuel in, but keeps water and other junk out.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks