• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Injector Line

Zeus51

Where are you guys getting the fuel drain back injector line # 14061569? I’m not seeing it on eBay or using this number?

Last edited:

Keith_J

No longer made. Hillbilly Wizard probably has it in used parts.
Figure 12, item 9 in parts manual 9-2320-289-34P. CAGEC 11862 means a GM part (commercial and government entity code). SMR PAOZZ means it was stocked for organizational replacement and was disposed at unit level.

Zeus51

Show me this line.
CUCVRUS, it’s number 9 in the -20p manual and 36 in the other screen shot. I hope you can see the pics?

Attachments

cucvrus

Do you need that return line that runs across the front of the timing cover connecting the return lines from both heads? It has a nipple on top also. I have it. Let me know your plan.

Zeus51

Do you need that return line that runs across the front of the timing cover connecting the return lines from both heads? It has a nipple on top also. I have it. Let me know your plan.
I believe we are talking about the same thing. It is the main return line that lives just in front of the coolant crossover but it has some splits from both heads and the IP that drains down in front of the lift pump to the line on the frame. How much?

ezgn

I believe we are talking about the same thing. It is the main return line that lives just in front of the coolant crossover but it has some splits from both heads and the IP that drains down in front of the lift pump to the line on the frame. How much?
''How Much'', LOL. He has them and you need them. Don't worry, CUCVRUS is an honest fair man always willing to help out!!