• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Injector Pump - DB2 Rebuild

cucvrus

My experience is if the shaft seals are leaking the rest of the pump is in short time to follow. Do it right the first time and change the entire pump or have it rebuilt. I am in the same boat with my M1009 at the moment with a truck I rebuilt from the frame up. It ran and started perfect I took it down the road on a test drive and it shut off at the red light. Started right up and I went further it died a few times and I limped home. No use baffling myself with BS and dancing around the issue. It needs a fresh injection pump and it will get one here in the next 2 weeks. Changing the pump is an easy task and makes the entire vehicle perform and become reliable again. I am currently too busy to order one. Next week I will return to normal. As normal as I can. I hope the rest of the world soon does the same. Be Safe and Take Care.

rcamacho

Stuck on how to remove throttle shaft. The transmission switch kickdown cam appears to be retained with a cross pin that will not easily persuaded out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chaski

Stuck on how to remove throttle shaft. The transmission switch kickdown cam appears to be retained with a cross pin that will not easily persuaded out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Make a small press out of a c-clamp. With a quality c-clamp, a socket to slide over the pin and some penetrating oil you should be able to remove the cross pin without damage

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks