• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Injector pump removal frustration

3dubs

I am sure it is on but I could not find it discussed. I remover three bolts through the oil filler tube hole and the three nuts holding TH IP in place. I also removed all the fuel lines. I am trying to pull it out but it seems to be stuck. It has moved back about 1/2 inch but wont come out. I do not want to break anything but I am getting mad so I thought I would take a break and ask for help. I am doing this with only one hand so I do not know if I am not pulling it out straight or not. I think I am doing everything right. The neighbors are looking because of all the yellingaua

I changed it when the engine was out and do not remember this problem.

JAsher45

sometimes the gear can stick.... did you use lock tight on the treads? if you used to much and can seep between the gear and the pump and majke it hard to remove. if you have all 6 fastners out ( 3 bolts and 3 nuts) take 2 pry bars and gently and evenly pry between the pump and front cover.. it should pop out

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks