• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Injector pumps for Humvees

suzukovich

Some good info

I had to replace my injector and fuel pumps due to contaminated fuel(Water)and drain the fuel tank. I had bought a used injector pump DB2831-5079 which had come from a Uparmored M1151.

At first I thought it was wrong until found Standyne Message from 2009 stating this was an authorized pump for the 6.5. Better yet truck now runs 100% better and improved gas mileage, than it did with the detuned pump that was originally installed below is from the message

Stanadyne Corporation

92 Deerfield Road, Windsor, CT 06095, U.S.A. Tel: (860) 525-0821; Fax: (860) 683-4581; www.stanadyne.com

DATE: July 10, 2009 NO: 119R8

PARTS BULLETIN

The pump models, applications and supersession information for General Motors

(GM) 6.2L & 6.5L engines from 1982 to 2000 and General Engine Products (GEP)

6.5L engines from 2000 to present are identified in this bulletin. If a pump model

listed does not display any supersession information, it is considered the latest

pump model for that application.

Technical Support Group

Product Support Department

SUPERSEDES: P.B. 119R7 dated April 01, 2009

TO: CENTRAL DISTRIBUTORS & SERVICE DEALERS — WORLDWIDE

SUBJECT: 6.2L & 6.5L ENGINE APPLICATION AND SUPERSESSION

INFORMATION

Sent from my SM-J727U using Tapatalk

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks