• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Injector Washer Sizes

Rangie

Hi Folks,

Does anyone have a packet of #14025557 Injector Washers handy?
I'd like the O/D, I/D and nominal thickness please.

Can't find the info in 20, 34/P, GM52D etc.

Going to pull a couple of injectors to check them (running on 7cyl at idle), I'd like to have a few washers spare.....

Alec.

Jozseph

Hi Folks,

Does anyone have a packet of #14025557 Injector Washers handy?
I'd like the O/D, I/D and nominal thickness please.

Can't find the info in 20, 34/P, GM52D etc.

Going to pull a couple of injectors to check them (running on 7cyl at idle), I'd like to have a few washers spare.....

Alec.
Alec,

The washer cost aaround $1.50 each in the US. A stock item.

You are aware new washers should be use each time you remove/install/reinstall an injector.

Rangie

Alec,

The washer cost aaround $1.50 each in the US. A stock item.

You are aware new washers should be use each time you remove/install/reinstall an injector.
These are far from stock over here, I'd like sizes so that I can be prepared without waiting for a week and a half until they arrive.
I have annealed washers in the past, but I want new in case any are damaged/distorted beyond use.

The largest "common" size stocked here is 22mm ID, 27mm OD and 1mm THK, I believe the 6.2 injectors are M24 thread so OD approx. 30mm? Anyone have definite sizes?

Thanks,
Alec.

Last edited:

Jozseph

These are far from stock over here, I'd like sizes so that I can be prepared without waiting for a week and a half until they arrive.
I have annealed washers in the past, but I want new in case any are damaged/distorted beyond use.

The largest "common" size stocked here is 22mm ID, 27mm OD and 1mm THK, I believe the 6.2 injectors are M24 thread so OD approx. 30mm? Anyone have definite sizes?

Thanks,
Alec.
Alec,

I located the following information;

M17 x 21 x 1.5 (BOSCH 2916 710 611, GM 14025557)

This is from;

http://www.nutandboltman.com/assortment-box-of-diesel-injector-washers-24409-p.asp

Review the link.

Regards

Joseph

Rangie

Hi Joseph,
I stumbled upon a similar link for an assorted kit.

Got a few today, I'll pull the suspect injectors and check the sizes! :D

Alec.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks