• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Injured Elbow?

Castle Bravo

Hundredaire Socialite
Steel Soldiers Supporter
My Deuce/5 ton pain is usually my left knee bouncing against the window regulator handle. fat lady sings

Madfarmersson

You guys are getting to old for this.
I never have any of them problems and never will. I love my duce
and she loves me. I almost kiss her every day. Just her name M35 A2
makes me love her even more.:jumpin:
I have and never will say any thing bad about her, not even behind her back.
she is the one in a million for me.

she is like the wife I will never have.:mrgreen:

It is to bad you guys don't love yours like I do.
I hope you guys get every thing all sorted out ok.

You may think I am sick, and maybe I am, but thats why
I am the MADFARMERSSON.:driver:

Last edited:

Mark2X2

Ok, I have only had my Deuce for 6 months, but I have probably hit my elbow on the door a couple of times, when turning. I am thinking I may want to upholstry the inside top of the door, so when I slam my elbow into the door, i will not hurt my elbow. Any one else have this happen? Solutions?
Thanks
Take a piece of 1" pipe insulation with the split down the length glue it down over the corner.

ALFA2

Well, keeping your thumbs out of the spokes, and a reinforced elbow pad on the left arm works pretty good, and it is portable, since it moves with the driver, no changes to the truck. Heavy leather gloves help off road, but takes some getting used to. A wheel knob will hurt as it comes around and catches a hand anywhere.... An elbow pad under a BDU shirt does not look too stupid, and works well.

Hope it helps.
ALFA2

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I learned to never use my thumbs inside the steering wheel riding with someone at Haspin. After watching the wheel spin hitting a rut I saw what it would do.

Some things you learn ahead of time, sort of like Garand Thumb. (If you have shot one long enough you will know what I mean.)

No knobs either..........

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Or you can fold your drivers door tight to the front fender, so you dont hit your elbow...

Castle Bravo

Hundredaire Socialite
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I saw a guy fall out of a HET once, his GL clipboard almost nailed him once he was on the ground.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks