• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Inlet Oil Cooler Lines

mike634

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Can anyone confirm if AC part numbers 12472195 and 12472196 are the same lines as part numbers in the TM? The TM numbers are 14061344 and 14061345. After reading all the treads about this I am confused if they will work. I found them on Amazon.

cucvrus

I never looked that deep into it. I go to the parts store and ordered the engine oil cooler lines and put them on. Some guys say this one don't fit and that one don't fit. I never had that issue. I just bought them took them back to the shop and replaced them. The 2 are different and I have seen them on the wrong sides at one end and the right side at the other. But to answer your question over the years GM part numbers do change. I have bought them from GM in the past and they may still be available. I would orde a pair and put them on. No one else is answering you. I hope I helped you out. They probably covered all this last year in a post and you are supposed to know that by looking. :)

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
They probably covered all this last year in a post and you are supposed to know that by looking. :smile:
I just put the first part number the OP posted into the search box and there were several threads with the answer to his question.

Finding the answer is as simple as that.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks