• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Inner windshield Seals

m1010plowboy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Gunfreak put this together a while back http://www.steelsoldiers.com/showthread.php?80294-How-to-Rust-proof-reseal-window-frames Please add to it if you replace yours.

Your thread title is perfect so we'll bump gunner's words into your thread so when someone searches for Windshield Seals, it's here.

Welcome here to Steel Soldiers........and what..........your wife's M220. Sir, yes Sir, we need to see what you drive if the wife has the 220.

We found AMP Panels in Edmonton brings in a variety of replacement seals with good quality rubber.:-D Just need a local supplier near Coldwater.

45MB

Thanks Gents

I will update when I get it done.

We had the truck given to us this summer. When she found out that it was an automatic, she said I can drive that, that is my truck. Then she said I could drive when we are pulling the trailer with the MB and MBT. Sunday she asked me if was going to have thruck ready to go by the time the corn is picked becuase she want to go drive in the fields. Fine with me if she wants it as HER truck I never thought she would get so fired up about driving something green.

Thanks for the help
Tom

Gunfreak25

That latex based calking I used to seal the window and windshield glass it's just as fresh as it was last year when I put it on, it's held up fantastic!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks