• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Inspection List For Deuce Shopping

FSBruva

Hey everyone - hope you all had a good weekend!

I was wondering if we could compile a list of things to check when shopping around for a deuce. The sticky has the things to do once it's yours, but I was hoping some deuce owners could give some pointers about the things to check so that you don't overbid or pick up a lemon.

Thanks a lot guys! I swear I'll buy a truck soon!

Matt

Deuce-bigalo

Check the 'GREAT LIST' for picking up your Deuce, it's at the top of the forum. This is the hand held guide to what it takes to get a good Deuce!

John

FSBruva

John-

Thanks for the reply!

Kaydet said:
The sticky has the things to do once it's yours, but I was hoping some deuce owners could give some pointers...
I've been around the forum long enough to have read the Great List numerous times. I was looking for advice for those of us (or maybe just me?) who haven't bought a deuce yet... what are the trouble areas? Areas most prone to neglect/maltreatment? How long should the flux capacitor hold a charge? And so on.

But, if this fool and his money are destined to be soon parted, I guess there are worse things to pay too much for.... [:)]

Matt

Deuce-bigalo

I don't fault you in regards to wanting to know KayDat - I am in the same shoes your in. I have not bought yet and have read through the Great List as often times as anyone else (just daydreaming when I can be sitting in front of my new toy going through the list!) I just was suggesting it - sorry I didn't finish reading your post to not see all of what you said - typical Monday eh! Well, I will be open eyes to the replies as I am interested to know the outcome myself!

John

militaryguy

hey guys
if you don't have m35a2 at your home .
go to your hobby store and get a model of one! like i did and build it! then you know what parts on the truck
I waited two year to get one so have fun biulding that model of m35a2