• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Inspections & loadouts at Hill AFB in Utah

Barfkiller

erixun is pretty close to Hill AFB. He is a bit of a wingnut, but utterly reliable. If his schedule permits he will do an inspection for sure. Loadouts might be possible too. Send him a PM.

He did a stint in the Navy, so he probably speaks your lingo! Just dont mention anything about aliens..........

erixun

Barfkiller- Takes a screwball to know a wing nut! :eek:

RetiredNavy- I would be willing to go check out a lot for you- shoot me a PM, and I will see what I can do for you if you want. And I am sure Barfkiller would come help with a load out as well, since he doesnt live that far away. Oh, I live near the base, not on it, in case that is what you were lookin for. :beer:

Last edited:

erixun

Still needs help!!! Due to the auctions being active right now and ending on Monday, and me rotating to graveyard shifts, I am not able to get up to the base on Monday to preview the lots.... anyone else in the area have this Monday free to go look?

I can still help with the load out/ recovery if given just a wee bit more notice. Sorry- B

RetiredNavy

erixun, I sent a pm back at you. I am not going to do anything this time around because of the short time. I'll pick on someone when the excitement meter pegs to the right. But now I know.

Bighurt

I'm thinking of bidding on some cabinets at Hill. I can get on base, but I may not get leave to make the run in time for the pick-up. Anybody in the area able to loadout and store a lot?