• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Install front winch will not fit with brackets

86humv

Steel Soldiers Supporter
1123 has a winch plate but does not have frame extensions which is needed for a warn electric
winch.......Milemarker hydralic takes a whole different setup.

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
see this thread for instruction book. It has the mile marker part number along with military.

the above are excellent sources. If you need other widgits, i have been successful ordering directly from MM. I am not military and when I called in; stated I was a consumer with a surplus truck and used mm part numbers. YMMV

Don't ask me how I know but make sure you install the brackets to the correct side. Mine came in unlabeled with no part number and they will bolt up regardless to the frame but will not work reversed..........

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks