• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Install info on electric wipers

jfnemt1ff1

Hi all I did some looking and found a link on the old site that had some pics of the directions. But I cant make them bigger so I can read them. Does anyone have directions of the install that I can download. I looked in the TMs but I have a hard time reading the white print.
Thanks John

Marcel

Several months ago I purchased and installed electrical windshield wiper kit on my 5 ton. This kit fits both the deuce and 5 ton vehicles. If you wish I can send you the parts list, installation instructions and blueprints via e-mail. I believe that these instructions would be valuable to the steel soldiers community and have even offered them to the web site but received no response to my offer to add them to the site.
The answer to your query regarding removal of your hardtop is yes. You need to do this removal in order to access the top of the windshield frame so you can mount the motor mount. The installition took me one day to complete.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks