• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Installed a 2in Ball

Josh

i went to dunefest at winchester, it wasnt a bad drive at all, towing my cruiser on the trailer behind it i maintained 55ish the entire time, only on the long hill coming outa portland on I-5 and a couple long rollers did i slow down blow 45. it really wasnt that bad at all, i did have the luxury of stoping every 30 miles after eugene tho because the govener on my steering poped, 90lbs max pressure, and had to let the compresser cooldown. but all in all it was a wonderful drive.

i did put like 200miles on the deuce out on the sand, and made enough to cover my gas pulling people out ( one dude payed me 150bucks to pull his truck out to the road and then go back in an pull his 32ft bumper pull toy hauler to new spot because the ignition modual on his powerstroke died and couldnt move it). you really have to take the deuce out there its tons of fun, 15lbs in the front tires, 15lbs in the outside dualies, and 50lbs in the inside duals didnt have trouble at all. couple hills gave me trouble but all is well.

ive also gone to sandlake with it twice, i could do the beach hill, but the bowl was not going to happen(least going up it) once again there i made almost enough to pay for my fuel, so i love taking the deuce to the dunes. it pays for self =)

Last edited:

Josh

yeh it involves 3rd gear low range at the governer, but i was shocked it made it

i was going to take it up the washout but i didnt have a bulldozer with me to pull it out if i got stuck

Josh

im planing on going to labor day weekend. hopefully by then ill have a pyro added and some fuel turned up to make it more enjoyable, and i might try droping the airpressure in the inside duals as well.

ive been keeping a tally too of trucks pulled out. so far we are at

Ford F350 - 8
Ford F250 - 4

Chevy 3500 - 1

Dodge 3500 - 5
Dodge 2500 - 4

Toyhaulers - 2
Flatbeds - 3

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks