• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Installed a 50 inch led light bar on my M923

Moto2four

The headlights on my 923 are plenty for driving, but when going off road and river riding, they leave a lot to be desired. I decided to add a light bar to lighten everything up when off roading. I wanted a 50 inch rigid, but they are stupid expensive. $1599 for a light bar is outrageous. I found a company from my home town that sales a 50 in hybrid (spot/flood) bar for 499, so I figured I didn't have anything to lose since they had a money back guarantee.

Here it is mounted up

Stock lights

Light bar

i mounted it to the bottom of a 3/8 thick sheet of diamond plate I have mounted on the turret rack. The diamond plate is up there as an observation deck for when I take the 923 to the races.

Moto2four

So can you isolate the spots and floods, or are they all wired together? Is it 12 or 24 VDC? C'mon dude, more info. Company name...etc.
No isolation of spots/floods. They work on 6-32 volts dc. It came from blackboxlogistics.com. The owners name is Ed, and he is super nice. I emailed him Friday about a light and he hand delivered the light to me while he was out at lunch the same day!

The model is 50in drx hybrid. It came with a wiring harness, but the relay was 12 vdc, so I just made up my own harness with a 35 amp switch.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks