• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Installing a Grover Emergency Stuttertone Air Horn on an m923

I put a set of trainhorns on my M54A2 front fender .The horns are controled by a manual trainhorn valve. With the valve you can control the volume from being able to use them in parades to being painful to your ears.I still have the stock airhorns on the truckbut never use them anymore. Mike

Attachments

Beerslayer

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Tried to blow my horn to tell a friend that I was in his driveway this morning, -----nothing happened. Looks like it may just be the right time to make that mod on my M54. I would like to keep the original horns just for when I don't want to scare the cr-- out of any one though. I think a switch to toggle between the two would be great.
That sounds like the easiest way to set one up. I haven't done my air piping yet, but will be back to work on it soon.

I have some extra horns too, will put then in a classified ad as soon as I can get packaging for shipping figured out.

jrod66

I like the air horn idea, but I really like the train horn valve, controlling the air like that is a good idea, I might reconsider this mod for my truck

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks