• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Instructions on using Run Flat Tool

linhster

Really struggling with the way the strap are properly attached to the tool. Any help would greatly appreciate. Instructions seem to by pass this stage.

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I bought one off ebay. I thought. :-( Ends up, I just bought a replacement strap and was missing the whole enchilada with the ratchet. The strap was curled up and I had envisioned a smaller buckle. I hope you did not fall into my dilemma.

linhster

I bought one off ebay. I thought. :-( Ends up, I just bought a replacement strap and was missing the whole enchilada with the ratchet. The strap was curled up and I had envisioned a smaller buckle. I hope you did not fall into my dilemma.
I did get it from eBay. And their was no ratchet. Can you post a picture of the complete tool kit?

Action

There are 2 different ones i have used. I prefer the one that requires a ratchet and socket vs the one with its own handle. That one uses a bolt to secure ghe loose end. The unit eith s handle is more work.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks