• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Insulated canvas top fits ?

RICH

Hi guys, I have a insulated canvas top that I bought to replace the one on our 72 Duece but it is to big. Can someone let me know what it might fit and a value ?

Thank you, Rich. from PA.

cbvet

Rich,
Does it have the oblong shaped plastic windows along both sides?
My Deuce came with a heavy insulated cover like that. It actually lapped over the sides of the bed & was bolted on. 2X6 joists were added to support the weight.
I took mine off because there was no way to roll up the sides for parade use.
I could probably send you a picture of how it looks installed if you're interested.
Eric

RICH

RICH said:
Hi guys, I have a insulated canvas top that I bought to replace the one on our 72 Duece but it is to big. Can someone let me know what it might fit and a value ?

Thank you, Rich. from PA.

Sorry for the misleading info. But the insulated canvas top I referred to is for the cab not the troop area.[/b][/i]

RICH

The nsn # looks like 18207-12256870
Any help figuring out what this fits will be helpfull.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks