• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Insurance Costs for 5 ton tractor

Status
Not open for further replies.

houdel

I'm wondering what those of you with 5 ton tractors are paying for insurance - particularly those with commercial plates and insurance. Historical registration would be too restrictive for what I have in mind.

What GCVW to do register your trucks at and how much is your insurance?

One guy I know with an OTR rig is paying over $700/mo for insurance, that's too much for a hobby truck!

acetomatoco

If you are going to operate in a Commercial manner, you may as well have commercial insurance and pay the piper. Other Michiganers should be able to tell you about what they pay.. For antique the $ is much lower because of the restrictions...for sure... Just don't get caught bringing the booze in from Canada...

gmayor

I had State Farm about three years ago, but felt it was too much for the amount of my use. I have done quite a bit on the truck last year and looking to put on the road again. Hopefully, I hear something hear that is encouraging.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks