• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Insurance Costs for 5 ton tractor

Status
Not open for further replies.

houdel

I'm wondering what those of you with 5 ton tractors are paying for insurance - particularly those with commercial plates and insurance. Historical registration would be too restrictive for what I have in mind.

What GCVW to do register your trucks at and how much is your insurance?

One guy I know with an OTR rig is paying over $700/mo for insurance, that's too much for a hobby truck!

acetomatoco

If you are going to operate in a Commercial manner, you may as well have commercial insurance and pay the piper. Other Michiganers should be able to tell you about what they pay.. For antique the $ is much lower because of the restrictions...for sure... Just don't get caught bringing the booze in from Canada...

gmayor

I had State Farm about three years ago, but felt it was too much for the amount of my use. I have done quite a bit on the truck last year and looking to put on the road again. Hopefully, I hear something hear that is encouraging.

Status
Not open for further replies.