• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Insurance for a NJ deuce

Status
Not open for further replies.

rickf

Who do you NJ guys use for your insurance? I use Hagerty for my other vehicles but they will not cover a deuce unless it is stored inside of a garage. I can put my garage in a deuce!

Cdub

I and most of the steel soldiers use:

Gulfway insurance
Sonya
727-863-5451
and tell them you found out about them on Steelsoldiers

seya,

C'dub

jim-m35a2

I have been in contact with Gulfway and they are a nice company to deal with. I sent them a check for $224.00 per year for full coverage with $500.00 deductible on my Deuce. The only restriction they have is no commerical hauling.

Call Sonya at 1-800-5010 ext 503. She is a nice lady that answers the phone everytime I called.

Jim
________
Hairy Pussy Webcams

Last edited:

FormerNewMVGuy

I use condon and skelly,they are in NJ and my policy on the deuce cost me $104. a year, when they asked if it was kept inside, i told them i didnt have a big enough garage. They said that is fine.
Oh that is antique plates to . the plates cost $44.00 one time cost, Good luck with your truck!

joec

NewMVGuy said:
I use condon and skelly,they are in NJ and my policy on the deuce cost me $104. a year, when they asked if it was kept inside, i told them i didnt have a big enough garage. They said that is fine.
Oh that is antique plates to . the plates cost $44.00 one time cost, Good luck with your truck!

Same insurance company here..!!

Big Mike's Motor Pool

Supporting Vendor
i gotta go see who i have. mine is like $68 a year or somthing. i dont know the specifics really cause i dont deal with it, my dad does. when i got my truck i was to young for antique insurance so i had everything done in his name and instead of me paying the insurance he just pays it once a year and calls it my birthday present. one of these days when i get a free chance i have to go to trenton and switch everything into my name and get my own insurance

Cdub

dmuchow said:
Do most/all antique insurers require that you be 25 or older? I'll give Gulfway a call sometime today. So far 2 of 2 say 25 or older.

Not with Gulfway.............my M925a1 five ton was born in 1986

Cheers,

C'dub

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks