• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

OR Insurance in Oregon

MTVR

I've purchased a 2007 MTVR that we intend to convert into an overland expedition type vehicle and register as a motorhome in Oregon.

We haven't even begun to figure out insurance, so I'd like to hear from other members with experience in this area.

hahnmgh63

I have a M998 (HMMWV) and I went through Hagerty, they do Military vehicles too. Full coverage up here in WA state is $403 with a stated value of $15,000

FourthGenSS

I can only comment on HMMWV insurance, but I just insured my 2009 M1123 with State Farm for $55/month. Full coverage, $25k, no housing restrictions. In Oregon. Hagerty wouldn’t do mine ase it wasn’t old enough or I had to have other classic vehicles on the policy.

jeffhuey1n

SMSgt, USAF (Ret.)
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I’ve insured 3 of my M35A2’s with State Farm. Due to their size, I have to have commercial insurance. I also tag them with Pioneer tags.