• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Insurance on an LVS MK-48?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lost in the bush

Actually - NO. Haggerty will specifically not insure these things. Collector car insurance requires the vehicle to be 19 years of age or greater. Unless you can document that your truck was built prior to '93, you will have to obtain COMMERCIAL insurance on this beast. Just been around the block on this myself... Bend over until it is 19 years old.
Weird.. they gave a quote on my 93 M109A4

Mike929

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I used Gulfway on my deuce that I bought last year at a good price for full coverage. :driver:

I'm in the process of getting a quote for a new M109A3 that I will be picking up as soon as my EUC clears.

jpinst

USAA does not even fully comprehend what I have. I told them it was an AM General M35A3, a former military truck, made in 1999. They insure it for about $300 per year. Never a hassle from them. If you have access to USAA, then that should always be your first option.

promodhotrod

Haggerty insures my LVS (and many other military vehicles) on an agreed value full coverage policy, so I'm not sure why they wont for anyone else out there. I cannot however haul anything in it under this policy, but it is very inexpensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks