• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Insurance Options

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrPandazz

I have some questions about insurance, or what some of you may have when it comes to MV.
Im sure this has been covered before.

I have an M1028 with a bonded title in my name and Ive had it insured and road legal and it was great!
The truck has sat for some time while I did some work on it, but now its time to get it back on the road. I'll have no problems going with standard insurance, but are there any cheaper options for MVs? Ive seen some say around $75 a year, but not sure whats involved.

ARYankee

Yes this issue has beaten to death.... Yes there are cheaper insurances but it depends on what kind of coverage you want and deductibles. I would just stick with your standard insurance. That is what I have on mine.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Try this:

Google
site:steelsoldiers.com insurance

When you get done reading all 4900 or so URLs related to insurance on SS and have not answered your question 300 times send me a PM and I'll open the thread back up.

Status
Not open for further replies.