• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

insurance- who do you have and how much?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeepthrills

I just got a quote from Gulfway for $625 per year! :freaked: Thats for full coverage (comp/collision) with the vehicle valued @ $10,000.00. I have a spotless driving record and am over 30...I dont get it...I thought they were the cheapest??

n3uka

I just got a quote from gulfway of $386 for 300,000 liabilitiy, minimum uninsured motorist, $8000 value, $250 deductible.

Had no idea what to put for value but 8 sounded reasonable.

Ask them to play around with different values for you.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Bummer! What's the deal in MA. I know the Bostonians drive like mad men but what else is the problem?

cten

High rate of fraud and claims.

Looks like I'm going to have a problem getting insurance when the vehicle turns 25 January next year.

Looks like she will go up for sale before I even get a chance to enjoy it at this rate.

Real shame as she is very good shape, but I'm sure someone that can use her as a daily truck for their business would love to have her.

The liability just is not there as I have no plans to drive it daily or even weekly, but twice a month.

I would have had less problems with an armored car that had four wheels and a gun turret.

Only in America!

Regards,

Desert Rat

cten,
I noticed you said you're near Central New Hampster (well, that's the way it sounds to me when I hear a Maineiac say it). Do you own anything in NH? Can you get a P.O. Box in NH? Just ideas......

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks