• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Insurance??

Status
Not open for further replies.

RealCavDog

May have to call back, maybe get another agent, and see what changes ? She was very specific on the subject, so I will just call back and see if they will send me a blank copy of the policy to review, and all restrictions.

A contract by definition goes both ways, so my only concern is to be sure I don't leave my a** hanging out in the wind should an accident occur during normal everyday use.

A litttle hesitant to ask too many specific and pointed questions as it may open a Pandora's Box of issues with existing customers, and nobody want's to be "that guy" !

Again, she was very nice, knew the basics between an A2 and an A3, and was very familiar with this forum, so I did not feel I was talking to an uninformed agent, but will try back and be more vague and just see about a policy review and quote !

Thanks for the responses, and hope I am not really hijacking this thread, due to it being directly related !

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Okay, I started reading the policy again since members keep posting about exclusions.

First: Policy says commercial across the front cover page. (I never noticed it said that before)
Second: $203/yr
Third: Coverage 100k/5000 and 5000 on the truck (I may bump all this up)
Fourth: Exclusions, I found them on page 3 and 6. I'm not covered in a nuclear explosion. Well duh. No ware coverage either. okay. Okay. Nothing about garage, parades or much of anything else.

I guess it is because it says commercial which I never asked for nor did I present the truck any other way than what it is or what I do with it. They have current pictures and photos of the odometer as of two weeks ago so they no exactly what they are insuring.

1 Patriot-of-many

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I got a binder from State Farm..it was $39 a month for liability in MN, then I checked the binder, they had it marked for over 20,000 GVW and a single rear drive axle, when I corrected them it dropped to $29 a month.

tlry00

I have insurance through Allstate. It is about $25 a month. Normal use. There are several threads on the subject. Try the search box and it should give you some helpful threads.

hows does Allstate have your deuce listed? I also have Allstate and they keep listed the deuce as a gladiator and my premium just doubled

Status
Not open for further replies.