• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Insuring these big guys!!

JeepMan

How do you guys insure these big trucks ?? There was a thread about
someone that can't get his M35 series insured thru several sources so
how do you guys do it ??

91W350

Not through Allstate, that is for sure. I called my Allstate agent Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday about insurance and he said he was checking for me. He went through calling seven underwiters available to him and struck out. At least he tried.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Yeah, but things change too. Companies that did, won't or don't anymore etc.
Then go bump an existing thread and ask "has anyone been dropped or found one of these conpanies no longer insure these?"

It is absolutely pointless to update the information in (multiple) thread(s) by starting a new one.

Last edited:

lonegunman

State Farm did it with no problems other than a marginal agent. If you can get the agent to ask the right questions and click the right blocks it works fine. Now if I can only my MENSA canidate to change my address after three years of trying we will be in business.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks