• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Inter Vehicular Connector

bob95065

I have a inter vehicular connector that came on a M101A3 that I just bought. It is in new condition. I don't need the connector and I want to sell it. Does anyone know what they are worth?

bob95065

I attached photos to this post.

There is a metal tag at the connector end that has the following numbers: 19207-8722864 MFR 6S406

The rubber is in excellent condition with no cracking or tears. It is still flexible and in excellent condition. The only noticeable flaw is a little abrasion from the clamp at the square end of the cable. It is from the clamp that held the cable to the frame and isn't any worse than if anyone of us installed the cable on a trailer.

Let me know if you want more info.

Attachments

URBNFLX

I just cut the plug off the end and put a 7-way connector on it and left it be... If one of the wires ever goes bad, there are spares... You can also charge your onboard batteries with them.

bob95065

I wired the lights directly to the trailer and removed the cable completely. My trailer doesn't have a battery. I don't want to cut it up, I want to sell it. I don't know what it is worth and I was asking if anyone on the board knew the going price for a cable like this.

KsM715

Surprised it took 10 post for someone to say something. This ones kind of a catch 22, it is a legit question but also an easy way to let people know you have something for sale.

URBNFLX

LOL, I didn't even know there was a classified section for the privileged here... guess with this post I'm halfway there...

Last edited:

bob95065

so you bypassed the 100 required posts to post in the classifieds and just asked here?
I serarched the classifieds and couldn't find one. I wanted to get an idea of what to ask before I posted to the classifieds. I didn't know you needed 100 posts before posting to the classifieds.

Was this the wrong place to ask? I am looking for information not trying to make a sale.

area52

I am not trying to be an a$$, but we have had a lot of new members just join to try to sell their stuff on here, thats why we have a 100 post minimum to post in the classifieds.

bob95065

I am not trying to be an a$$, but we have had a lot of new members just join to try to sell their stuff on here, thats why we have a 100 post minimum to post in the classifieds.
That makes sense. This was my first GL purchase and I am learning about surplus equipment. I wasn't trying to get around a rule I was looking for information. I appreciate the forum and the information I learned here and woudln't abuse it. This forum helped me make and educated purchase and complete a recory in less than 1 hour including wiring lights. This place is great!

KsM715

Ebay and CL is probably the best way to find out what something is worth. Take those prices and cut them by 50% and put it in the classifieds here. Or use a surplus dealers price and cut it by 75% :p

deuceaid

Banned
I thought I had to BEWARE of a new MV STD.... I have spare tires, trade ya one , for that connector,,, but you have to drive to so cal to get em....

deuceaid

Banned
since when is santa cruz considdered so-cal?
I`m :razz: razzing the guy, but if he needs a spare tire, he can spend $250 in gas to get my spares, , and I will have a connector for my 105...

and if you LOOK on a map....... the city ( as it is know, San Fran)....and san jose are in the middle of the state( top to bottom).....and the people that call themselves mid state or central coast.... "ei san luis obispo, paso robles" are in the bottom half of California......

And to keep my other friends happy "the Nor Staters" those up around redding, and elsewhere....they Actually DO live in northern California.

oh I think I just got the house keeper pregnant,,,I Lub Kaliyfornia!