• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Inter Vehicular Connector

deuceaid

Banned
yeah, well if hes just a poser, then who cares, but the newby should remember the rules...., even if it takes a few years to get some rank.....but I still need a trailer connector....

I worked too many late nights at the santa clara UPS hub south of moffet field, while being a full time student at De Anza to put up with slackers..........

AK Westphal

So if you can tell me where to buy the original bullet style connectors I'll send you my connector. It is off a 101, the 105 I bought had a bad plug so I cut it off and wired a 7 prong RV plug. I tow with a 94 f-350. The first 101 I bought I cut appart the plug, then read on here that people are looking for the original plugs so decided not to cut the last one apart since the plug was in decent shape. Drop me a message if you want it.

deuceaid

Banned
it turns out, that in all the extra krap i had 2 (TWO) wiring harnesses,,, I learned that about 16 hours after placing a winning bid on sleze bay... urgh...the previous owner left behind more than I knew about.....

I know a little about watertight conecters ( having worked on street sweepers) The bullit your looking for, I am not familiar with,,,, but you could use deutch connectors (polarized and water thight)-- I will take a look at my harnesses net time an see if I can find a match...:arrow:

Ratch

So if you can tell me where to buy the original bullet style connectors I'll send you my connector.

Someone said it on this board once, you can pick up the cheap little crimp-on bullet connectors at Walmart and they fit just fine. I've used them for about a dozen connections now, and since they're not water tight, I wrap everything in rubberized plumbing tape.

AK Westphal

Someone said it on this board once, you can pick up the cheap little crimp-on bullet connectors at Walmart and they fit just fine. I've used them for about a dozen connections now, and since they're not water tight, I wrap everything in rubberized plumbing tape.

Yep I was hoping someone had found a source for the originals that are water tight without having to tape them up. Wishful thinking I gues:)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks