• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Interchangable Body Parts M35A3 and M35A2?

rwoods

I am definitely a "newbie" here and I need a litttle help. I have an M35A3. Our church used it today in our followup "Trucking Driving School" for those who missed the first one (see post titled "deuce games" for pictures of first school). We ran the same course as before but a few of the younger drivers picked a fight with a maple tree (thankfully a small specimen). :cry:The deuce won all but one round which took out the west coast mirror, the passenger step, bent up the battery retainer, battery box door and supports. Everything is repairable except the step. :?:Will an A2 step interchange?:?: This truck had fewer dings on it than any thing I drive and I want to fix it back right.

The engineers weren't thinking too well when they decided to place the hydraulic oil tank where they did.:roll: Although I want to keep the truck stock appearing, I'll be working on greater protection in this area. Anyone out there who has addressed this, I would be happy to hear from you.:grin:

Sorry no other pictures of the 15 to 16 recent graduates.

rwoods

Attachments

rwoods

Now I'll have to do is find one in good shape. From the bolt pattern, it looks like my right step is the same as the left i.e. the holes for the can mount is in the back on the right and in the front on the left. I assume this is government efficiency - or I have two left steps on my truck.:-? Thanks for the info. rwoods

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks