• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Intercom System

I had a Sigtronics SPO22 portable aviation intercom system sitting around. It runs on an internal 9 V battery or can be connected to 11 to 34 VDC.
Works great in the deuce. I use it as a portable system.

m38inmaine

The above mentioned aviation system is the way to go, you can run it off a 9v battery or 12/24 volt vehicle power, plug your external audio source into it, and the headsets are the most comfortable of them all. No switches to push to talk, just talk, and they are noise canceling as well.

peashooter

I had a Sigtronics SPO22 portable aviation intercom system sitting around. It runs on an internal 9 V battery or can be connected to 11 to 34 VDC.
Works great in the deuce. I use it as a portable system.
I also used a 4 person sigtronics unit in my m109. it even came with a remote box so I have one intercom box mounted in the van box body where 2 people sit while driving and another in the cab where the other 2 of us sit. They can be had quite cheap off ebay and craigslist as can some nice david clark headsets. Post 20 here talks more about it.