• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Interest in North East Ohio Winter Convoy

Danger Ranger

I think I know the one kid in the back of the truck...he is from my school.

I didn't see you there recently, when were you there. I made it this last week, and for blackout nite.

lfranz166

I've been there every Friday just haunt taken the truck up Been adding shocks new rear brake lines workin on dual 5 1/2 inch stacks I'm gonna try n take it up this Friday

11Echo

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Very limited MV content in the June 17 video. Look about the 2:14 mark.
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SA1BUrqsJy0&feature=player_embedded[/media]

Danger Ranger

Echo, yes, the nat guard were there, with a M984 Hemtt (sp?) wrecker, and HMMWV. I asked one of the guys about the m designation as I couldn't remember at the time (M98?) and he couldn't tell me, he had no idea...I read the plates and found the answer.:doh:

Danger Ranger

Nope, I made it last night though....saw a bobber, but alas, did not get to meet the owner.

I know a thread with worthless without pics, but there was another (very rough looking deuce there that said obermeyer (sp?) tree service maybe.....I can't quite remember. It was light green, and bobbed, with large tractor tires put on after arrival.

Not to exciting, just a tube frame buggy on big wheels with 1475hp...

unispeed

Can't dog gone it.... going to Tennesse.. Lake Norris to play with the watercraft gotta share the summer equally so no toy get left behind!

Snagged another A3 at Wright Patt

Deuces WILD!

Attachments

robert c neth

Banned
Nope, I made it last night though....saw a bobber, but alas, did not get to meet the owner.

I know a thread with worthless without pics, but there was another (very rough looking deuce there that said obermeyer (sp?) tree service maybe.....I can't quite remember. It was light green, and bobbed, with large tractor tires put on after arrival.

Not to exciting, just a tube frame buggy on big wheels with 1475hp...
ive been on here for a while and do to medications sometimes cant be civil .i appolagize to everyone for that.my 19 year old son owns that light green deuce .it came from a well driller for 800.00.and runs 8" lift and 16.9 24 tractor tires .there is a new place ,closed till summer called hole shot.its not to far from 89 and rt7 .its on face book and hole shot .com.its a smaller yankee lake and not so many trucks.a new place is openning this summer with 400 acres,will post info as i recieve it .our last 2 m211s came from ashtabula as well as www2 gmc for parts

Attachments

unispeed

I know its late but take the duce to the Ranch from Akron to Caldwell of 78 just south of 70 and 77 all members are welcomed got a cabin and 300 acrs. to ride on..
ATVs and UP....

be a nice convoy although this duece is going to spend the winter down there so it is a one for her tomorrow....

Mark
leave tomorrow morn welcomed to spend the nite

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks