• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Interested/window shopping for NEW style snow/tire chains

NormB

for 37x12.50R16.5 radials, NSN 2540-01-530-6341

I’ve checked the usual online sites, nothing.

Self-adjusting, easier to mount square link, lower-wear, seems like a no-brainer if the price is right (compared to using them what, twice in a lifetime? I’ve read a handful of posts by guys who’ve jinxed the weather by buying a set and now it never snows in their neck of the woods. But for use on the farm? Mud/chert, hauling logs outta hollers, makes some kind of sense).

Anyone got a line on a set, have a set, have direct experience with them, recommendations?

Thanks in advance.

Norm

CARMAN

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I run [FONT=&quot]Quick Grip Tire Chains by security on my plow truck. They are beasts so if you are not in snow or off road they are like driving on Super Swamper Boggers![/FONT]

NormB

Thanks, excellent advice/referrals.

I’ll look at the options/price and flip a coin or something, but the cam-types look like they’re less trouble.

NB

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks