• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

interesting ideas for mirrors and lights

greenery

ok, so i was flipping through a bass pro shops catalog the other day, and a saw wat equates to an rc spotlight, its was controlled with a little controller and could pan 360 degrees an tilt about 110 degrees up and down, and it would be interestin to see one put on the hood or roof of a deuce, it would be nice to not turn the truck to be able to get visibility at night. Another i had was for a set of folding side mirrors when u hav to get into a space a little narrower thn stockers would allow, they would work essentially the same as an aftermarket folding stock for an AK47 or mini 14, let me know what u think!

greenery

i will try and get pics of the light and ill do a rendering of the mirrors, i saw another idea tht works like the secondary lock on some hotel doors

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sounds neat. Do they make power mirrors for semi's? That would be handy when backing a trailer around a corner.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks