• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Interesting Recovery

rickf

The snowballs get big and the trailers get real heavy! I don't even want to know what it weighed by the time I got out of the snow. Actually it got heavier first because it was raining very hard into all the snow on the trailer and it was 33 degrees so you know none of it was melting. The snow still was not all off of it yesterday and it will be dark when I get home today. I will get some other pic's but there is not much to see. It is a parts vehicle that is going to get cut up.

Rick

jamieboy

Somehow your picture tells the story much better than what I saw on the news, about how bad the weather was up there. Glad everything went OK, and you made the trip safely.

rosie

Steel Soldiers Supporter
NC says glad you made it home safe. Looks like a lot of good pickings, too. Hope you have a lot of fun with your new acquisition![thumbzup]