• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Interior grab handles

ToddJK

I have some ideas on how I'd like to install some interior grab handles in the deuce, but we all know when getting in on the passenger side, it can be a bit of a challenge at times with the lack of something solid to grab a hold of. I'm just wondering if anyone else has and what they used and the best place to mount one. My idea was removing the data plates above the glove box and mounting two brackets that are for D ring tie downs for pick up trucks and make some cobra or double cobra braid paracord handles that connect to them. Any ideas or photos of current set ups would be much appreciated!

fuzzytoaster

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've been selling these handles for years and people have been incredibly creative with them. They are designed for the mounting/dismounting off the rear of LMTVs. I've seen HMMWVs, deuces, and more use them. They could be an "oh $hit" handle on the deuce dash. Food for thought.

s-l1600.jpgs-l1600.jpg

ToddJK

never thought about having any - but probably not a bad idea..
Seems like my old lady and some of my friends always have some difficulty getting in and if they slipped, especially getting out, that could be a painful fall.

I've been selling these handles for years and people have been incredibly creative with them. They are designed for the mounting/dismounting off the rear of LMTVs. I've seen HMMWVs, deuces, and more use them. They could be an "oh $hit" handle on the deuce dash. Food for thought.

View attachment 902713View attachment 902714
That's definitely not a bad idea, something worth considering, thanks!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks